Return and Exchange Policy
We know this is not the fun part but please read carefully. We appreciate your partnership in making this process quick and easy.
At Ripple Lifestyle we are online shoppers as well so we know that sometimes it can be tough getting the correct size. We try our hardest to make your shopping experience the best possible. Part of that is being fair with our beautiful clients regarding our policies. We know that returning items that don’t work for you and is really no fun, so we want to make sure our return policy is easy to follow as possible!
When returning an item, please take note of the following as we remain firm on our return policy with all of our customers.
- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- Store credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note please follow all steps to make sure your return is eligible). We do not offer refunds. No exceptions. Store credit may then be used to purchase that same item in a different size or a completely different item. Store Credit never expires.
- Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment. No exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 15 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back.
- Due to high order volume, we do not process exchanges.
- CLEARANCE AND ACCESSORIES SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. WE ENFORCE THIS POLICY STRICTLY AND STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED ITEMS MARKED AS ACCESSORIES, CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, you MUST contact us within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions. If we do not receive notification that you have received a damaged item in 3 days, the return will be rejected for any store credit or refund.
DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED ITEMS PROCESS:
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to email@example.com. Please include the tag in the image showing it is still attached.
- Indicate “Defective” or “Damaged” in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name on your Ripple Lifestyle account, order #, and product code/name of the item.
You will receive a response from our customer service support team within 24 hours.
- We do not need to be notified of any return(s) prior to sending them to us.
- Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment.
- Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED and a copy of or the original invoice or return form included. If you cannot locate the original invoice, please print and include a copy of the order confirmation emailed to you. Returns received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
Note: If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume, or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee if you would like it returned to you.
- Store credit is issued within 5 business days of the return arriving at the warehouse. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it.
Note: Any items that are rejected for a return will require a reshipping fee if you would like them back. You will be notified if rejected via email. If we do not receive the reshipping fee within 7 business days we will donate the item(s) to charity.
Please MAIL returns to:
3122 S Bown Way
Boise, ID 83706